HOTLINE: (65) 6438 5633
★ Price Guide / Validity
- 7D5N local hotel stay for 1 for $1368 (up to $1778 value)
Travel Period: Immediate - Dec 17, 2017 (Check out)
Book by: Dec 8, 2017
♥ Included Compulsory Tour
- Mount Usu Ropeway
- Lake Toya Cruise
- Bear Ranch
- Historical Village of Hokkaido
♥ Shopping Stop
Download English Itinerary
Download Chinese Itinerary
Singapore ✈ New Chitose
New Chitose Airport
- Upon arrival in New Chitose Airport, take the shuttle service to hotel for check in.
- After check in, enjoy your own leisure time
- Accommodation: ANA Crowne Plaza Chitose or similar
Chitose - Jigokudani (Hell Valley) - Mount Usu Ropeway - Showa-shinzan - Bear Ranch - Lake Toya (B/L/D)
- Jigokudani (Hell Valley) It’s an explosion crater of Mt. Kuttara, 450m in diameter and 11ha in area.
- About 10,000 tons of hot spring in various kinds is gushing out a day and supplied to accommodations in Onsen town.
- The views of boiling and bubbling water make Japanese visitors imagine Hell where demons live.
- Mount Usu (有珠山, Usuzan) is a volcano which has erupted four times in the past 100 years.
- Its most recent eruption occurred in the year 2000.
- The Usuzan Ropeway brings you close to the volcano’s summit.
- The upper station’s observation deck offers panoramic views of Lake Toya and neighboring Showa Shinzan.
- From a second observation deck a short walk away, there are views of the ocean and Mount Usu’s largest crater, which was formed in an eruption in 1977.
- Showa-Shinzan is a volcanic lava dome which is 398 meters high, and is located 2 km east Mount Usu.
- Surprisingly, this mountain was formed for only 2 years from December 1943 to September 1945.
- “Showa” means the period of Emperor Showa (1926-1989), and “shinzan” means “new mountain”.
- Ezo brown bears Ranch, which is located at the summit of a 550-meter high mountain.
- When fed with snacks, the big brown bears stand up together and make “gimme” poses, which are very popular among the visitors.
- The “Human Cage,” in which you can have a closer look at male brown bears, will astonish you.
- Lake Toya, which is situated in the southwestern part of Hokkaido, belongs to Shikotsu-Toya National Park. Lake Toya is an ice-free lake.
- It never freezes, even in winter when the temperature falls quite drastically. The beauty of the ice-free lake can therefore be admired anytime during the year.
- There are big and small four islands called Nakajima in the middle of the lake, and on it is the Toyako Forest Museum, which is a part of the sightseeing boat route.
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation: Hilton Niseko Village or similar
Goryokaku - Trappistine Convent - Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse - Night View from Mount Hakodate (B/L/D)
- Goryokaku is a western-style fort completed almost 150 years ago.
- A magnificent panoramic view of the entire star-shaped estate and surrounding moat unveils itself to visitors from the observation platform of the 107-meter Goryokaku Tower, which stands adjacent to the fort.
- Trappistine Convent is a Catholic convent.
- The existing church building was built in 1927, featuring the mix of the Gothic and Romanesque styles, such as the brick exterior and the semicirculararched windows.
- Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse is one of the typical tourist facilities in Hakodate.
- The brick warehouses built in 1909 were totally renovated.
- The night view from Mt. Hakodate is world-beating.
- This is a definite “must-see” when sightseeing in Hakodate.
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation: Minami Hokkaido Shikabe Royal Hotel or similar
Mount Yotei - Yoichi distillery - Otaru - Ginnokane (Tea Time) - Jozankei Onsen (B/L/D)
- Mount Yotei It is 1,898 meters high and the shape is similar to Mount Fuji, so it is often called “Ezo-fuji”.
- It is a solitary mountain, therefore we can see it from every side.
- This is a volcano, but the last eruption was about 6,000 years ago.
- At the foot of this mountain, there are several springs of delicious water.
- Yoichi Distillery is a Japanese whisky distillery.
- It is located at Yoichi, a town in the Yoichi District, Shiribeshi Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan.
- The distillery is owned by Nikka Whisky Distilling, and was opened in 1934.
- Otaru is a small harbor city, about half an hour northwest of Sapporo by train.
- Its beautifully preserved canal area and interesting herring mansions make Otaru a pleasant day trip from Sapporo or a nice stop en route to or from Niseko or the Shakotan Peninsula.
- Ginnokane In those days the bells of Hokkaido’s opening (Kaitaku no Kane) were the actual bells used at the stations on the Temiya line, even today one used is still on display at the Minami Otaru Station.
- Back then the winters were longer and colder, and the town, bay and railroad were blanketed in snow.
- Even in the thickness of those winters, the bells of Hokkaido’s opening, shone bright with the brilliance of snow just like a bell of silver (Gin no Kane).
- The store Gin no Kane as a reminder to never forget brilliant brightness.
- Jozankei Onsen (Hot Springs), one of the most popular hot spring districts in Hokkaido.
- The hot springs contain sodium chloride such that when you soak in it you find your body warming form the inside.
- The history of the Jozankei Hot Springs dates back to 1866, when Miizumi Jozan, an ascetic monk, discovered the hot springs and opened a healing spa.
- Jozankei is also famous for its scenic beauty.
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation: Hotel Shikanoyu or similar
Historical Village of Hokkaido - Former Hokkaido Government Office - Sapporo Clock Tower (Drive Pass) - Duty Free - Tanukikoji (B/L)
- Historical Village of Hokkaido.
- The main entrance to the village is the old Sapporo Station building.
- Upon entering the village, you will be in an atmosphere typical of the frontier period of Hokkaido (mid 19th to early 20th century).
- A horse-drawn trolley provides transportation along the main street, which is lined with old wooden and stone buildings.
- Farm life is displayed in traditional houses built by immigrants from Honshu.
- In autumn, harvest festivals will be held at the Shinto shrine in the village.
- The Former Hokkaido Government Office was used for approximately 80 years until the new government office currently in use was built.
- Constructed in 1888, the building is an example of American neo-baroque architecture.
- Architectural details such as the warped glass created in the Meiji Period and the heat-retaining double doors stored in an ornamental frame exude functional beauty.
- Sapporo Clock Tower (Drive pass) The building is of American design and is one of the few surviving Western-style buildings in Sapporo, a city developed in the 1870s with assistance from the American government.
- It is known by many as the symbol of the city and is a main feature of almost all domestic and international tours of Sapporo.
- The clock after which it is named continues to run and keep time, and the chimes can be heard every hour.
- Tanukikoji is a shopping arcade that has been in operation since the frontier period.
- It’s a great place to buy Hokkaido souvenirs!
- Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu or similar
New Chitose ✈ Singapore (B)
- After breakfast, free and easy. (Own arrangement to airport)
- Meal: Breakfast